Thanks to Jer Olson for getting me interested in the blog. As an initial entry, I suppose I should introduce myself. My name is Matt Hutchings. I'm a small town boy moving to a very big city and it's starting to scare my pants off. Vancouver will be my new home as of September the 23rd, 2003. But that doesn't say much about me. I like to think of myself as a musician, but I am many other things as well. Music though is a huge part of my life. I love it like a monkey loves a banana, like a moth loves a lantern, like Jesus loves me (ok i guess maybe not that much. i don't think i'm even capable of that). But I like other stuff too. The list could go on and on, and maybe at a later date I will make a more detailed one for you all. Ok I'm feeling the need to get on with whatever it is I am doing. More later......

Post a Comment
<< Home