Another interesting day. Work was mind-numbing as usual, but as soon as I got home I found I had a message on my cell phone. The message was from the front desk manager at the Executive Hotel. He called to see if I could come in to see him sometime this evening. So I hopped in the shower, shaved, ironed my suit and headed out the door. It took about seven minutes to drive to the hotel. I asked the girl at the front desk for the manager, and he came out shortly. Inviting me into his office he asked me a few questions and was quick to say that he could tell I would fit in quite nicely. So I start on Monday. So far it's just 32 hours a week, but all day shifts which is perfect, and it looks like after a few weeks I'll be getting 40 hours. Starting wage is also a couple dollars more than I make now as it's a union job. Plus tips. Praise the Lord! He is soo faithful. I finally get to make decent money doing a much easier job, staying clean, and being indoors. His love endures forever.

Post a Comment
<< Home