this is where i hideout <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5825763?origin\x3dhttp://matthutchings.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

uber mich:

name: matt hutchings
alter: 26
position: yellowknife, nt
besetzung: musician


matty

(my music is here)

Blogs I Read

  • Simon
  • Cameron
  • Ev(an)
  • Dana Barrand
  • Tansley

  • Music I Dig

  • Bella
  • Immaculate Machine
  • Sean Wesley Wood
  • Love and Mathematics
  • Skort
  • Yo La Tengo
  • Belle and Sebastian
  • Broken Social Scene
  • Destroyer
  • The New Pornographers

  • Alternative Media

  • Democracy Now!
  • The Independent
  • Rabble.ca
  • Guardian Unlimited

    Links

  • homestarrunner

    Archives

  • 09/01/2003 - 10/01/2003
  • 10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003
  • 11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003
  • 12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004
  • 01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004
  • 02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004
  • 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
  • 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
  • 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
  • 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
  • 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
  • 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
  • 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
  • 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
  • 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005
  • 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
  • 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
  • 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
  • 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
  • 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
  • 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005
  • 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
  • 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005
  • 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005
  • 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005
  • 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005
  • 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006
  • 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006
  • 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006
  • 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006
  • 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006
  • 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006
  • 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006
  • 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006
  • 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006
  • 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006
  • 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006
  • 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006
  • 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007
  • 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007
  • 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007
  • 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007
  • 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007
  • 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007
  • 09/01/2007 - 10/01/2007
  • 10/01/2007 - 11/01/2007
  • 05/01/2008 - 06/01/2008

  • matty @ myspace

    Powered by Blogger

    Friday, November 21, 2003

    Finally, after weeks of frustration, I achieved the impossible. Actual recorded acoustic guitar tracks! First, the guitar was off tempo after recording with a click track. Then, the sound I got became annoying after a couple days of listening. So finally, I programmed drums for all the songs, sat down with my guitar, and went on a recording marathon. Something like 8 songs in one shot. I was pretty ecstatic.

    Tomorrow nite....vocals.

    In other news, my employer is supposed to get back to me tomorrow about a raise I asked for, which would be such an answer to prayer. And, Velvet Hype finally starts amplified practices on Sunday at Bully's Rehearsal Studio's. That will be a nice change from the "everyone sitting on my bed plugged into my computer" deal we've had going the past few weeks. It's not a bad thing, but it will definitely be good to jam (with some real drums).

    I got a new windshield put in my car today. It looks pretty. The little Honda is visiting another car shop tomorrow in order to get it ready for sale. Rotors machined, locks fixed, turning signal light replaced. Hopefully nothing too expensive. So if anyone knows of anyone looking for a car, let me know. I'll be driving back to Saskatoon for Christmas and leaving the car there for sale. It's just too expensive to live out here. Besides, transit is so good I hardly need it. Here's an ad, since I've got the space, and a captive audience.....maybe.

    1992 Honda Accord EX-R

    Excellent condition, 228K, CD, 5 spd., 2 door, power sunroof, power windows, white, tinted, spoiler, new brakes, new exhaust, new windshield, regular oil changes, 40mpg, very reliable, sporty, sexy and classy all in one! Don't miss this incredible opportunity! First $6000 (obo). Call Matt @ 604-294-4704; cell @ 604-417-9940.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home