I've been gone for a couple days. Sorry bout that. Spending too much time trying to figure out HTML in order to revamp the look of this place that I haven't had time to use it.
More ideas leaped into my brain today. Thinking about getting a new job. But in order to do that I have to either quit this one and get a part time one for the moment or just cut back my hours so I have some time to look. It's tough looking for a job when you work Mon-Fri, 8-4. Also thinking about going to school. I doubt I'll be able to get into anything for January but I'm afraid that if I don't do it then, I'll talk myself out of it like I seem to do with any educational possibility. We'll see. I'm going to have a meeting with an advisor over at BCIT cause it's only 3 blocks from where we live so I could commute easily enough. I'm just tired of working these shit jobs and not making any money. Not that money is everything, but I'd like to be able to pay off my debts at least.
And, another sad decision....I'm driving home for Christmas (that's not the sad part) and leaving my baby (my honda, that is) in Saskatchewan. Hopefully some kind soul will buy it from me so I don't have to worry about payments any longer. I really don't even need a car out here, but it's still sad to see it go. We've had some good times together...
Had a nice birthday supper tonite with a few freinds. Thanks to everyone who could make it. 22 years old. I thought I'd have an education, a good job, a girlfriend, and a car that's paid off by now. Nevertheless, somehow I'm not too disappointed in myself. I can see good things ahead.
Any music geeks out there, I'm thinking of buying a guitar amp. Tossing around a few options at the moment: Traynor Custom Valve; Fender Hot Rod Deluxe; Mesa/Boogie Nomad 55; Fender Deluxe Reverb. What do you think? It looks like the band is almost ready to start practicing plugged in so I guess the drummer will need to hear what I'm doing. Drummers, so demanding. Always have to hear what's going on. :) Have a good night everyone.

Post a Comment
<< Home