I'm listening right now to an album Cam bought me at Christmas called "Heart" by a band called Stars. It is quite possibly the best music I have heard for awhile. Definitly worth checking out.
Having been off the blogwagon for awhile, I have some things to write about. Christmas was extremely busy but wonderful. It was soo nice to be at home with my family in the prairies. It was great to hang out with the people I was able to. I wish I could have had more time to see everyone.
Being home made me realize once again what I already knew. I am so blessed with an amazing family and amazing people to call freinds. I also realized that I really do love Saskatchewan. As much people say there is nothing to do there....I still much prefer it to living in BC. Besides, the mountians get in the way of the sky.
On the up side, I'm finding that without a car, life is pretty cheap out here. I'm hoping that I'll be able to get myself back in the black sooner than I would have otherwise. Anyway this Stars album is putting me in a creative mood. I think I'll get back to the music.

Post a Comment
<< Home