So I tried to get into the Destroyer show, but it was hopeless. I was too late to buy a ticket and they just wouldn't let us in. Oh well, Charla and I ended up going to see this band called Blue Science at the Piccadilly Pub on West Pender Street. They definitely made up for the lack of talent in their opening bands. It was all in all a fun nite. Stayed out too late though...man I'm getting old. But, they let me leave early from work because it was dead, so that made time for a nap. Tonite Cameron and I are going to Langley to see this multimedia show put on by A Maze of Grace Productions, a company run by a guy I used to go to camp with, way back when. I'm quite looking forward to it. Check out the site. Tomorrow is The Animation Show. Mike Judge and Don Hertzfeldt. Should be pretty funny. Anyway I'm going to listen to a bit of music from the Stars since I can't see them out here. :)

Post a Comment
<< Home