this is where i hideout <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5825763?origin\x3dhttp://matthutchings.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

uber mich:

name: matt hutchings
alter: 26
position: yellowknife, nt
besetzung: musician


matty

(my music is here)

Blogs I Read

  • Simon
  • Cameron
  • Ev(an)
  • Dana Barrand
  • Tansley

  • Music I Dig

  • Bella
  • Immaculate Machine
  • Sean Wesley Wood
  • Love and Mathematics
  • Skort
  • Yo La Tengo
  • Belle and Sebastian
  • Broken Social Scene
  • Destroyer
  • The New Pornographers

  • Alternative Media

  • Democracy Now!
  • The Independent
  • Rabble.ca
  • Guardian Unlimited

    Links

  • homestarrunner

    Archives

  • 09/01/2003 - 10/01/2003
  • 10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003
  • 11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003
  • 12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004
  • 01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004
  • 02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004
  • 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
  • 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
  • 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
  • 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
  • 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
  • 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
  • 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
  • 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
  • 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005
  • 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
  • 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
  • 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
  • 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
  • 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
  • 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005
  • 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
  • 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005
  • 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005
  • 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005
  • 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005
  • 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006
  • 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006
  • 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006
  • 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006
  • 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006
  • 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006
  • 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006
  • 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006
  • 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006
  • 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006
  • 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006
  • 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006
  • 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007
  • 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007
  • 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007
  • 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007
  • 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007
  • 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007
  • 09/01/2007 - 10/01/2007
  • 10/01/2007 - 11/01/2007
  • 05/01/2008 - 06/01/2008

  • matty @ myspace

    Powered by Blogger

    Friday, April 16, 2004

    Hey. I'm not up to much. I'm changing jobs again though...no more Executive Hotel for me. Yep, turns out I'm going to be doing the same thing as I was in October, washing cars....driving parts....etc. The exception being better hours and better pay. I'm going to try to buy an amp tomorrow. We'll see what kind of a deal I can get. There are a few shows coming up and I think I would spend more money renting amps than I would to just buy one.

    Speaking of shows, just to remind everyone...

    Bella w/ The Basement Sweets
    @ The Marine Club (on homer and dunsmuir)
    Thursday, April 22. 9:30pm; $5 at the door.

    Check out the website for more shows.

    Oh and for all you Saskatoonians, here's a show you should go check out.

    Young and Sexy w/ P:ano, Junior Pantherz and The Hummers
    @ Amigo's (off broadway)
    Saturday, May 1. (not sure what time or how much)

    These guys are definitly worth checking out. I saw them live and they're amazing. The lead singer Paul is actually from Saskatoon. Pretty cool hey. Yup. Alright, check ya later.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home