The new (old) job is going really well. I love getting paid properly for what I do. Cam and I are going camping next weekend.....mmmmmm......camping. I can't wait (to get out of this city). I have a really busy week coming up, mostly with band stuff, we have another gig coming up on Thursday....
Bella w/ Ladyhawk
@ The Marine Club (573 homer)
Thursday, May 6. 9:30pm; $5 at the door
Our first show went much better than I expected it too. We had really good feedback from everyone we talked to and it was a lot of fun. After the first couple songs that is, when I was sooo nervous. Cameron is freaking awsome to watch on stage though, all the dancing and such. We made a tape of the show, it was interesting to see afterward. I did end up buying a new amp, a Fender Hot Rod Deluxe.
It's certainly nothing too fancy but it's a sweet amp for what I need. Soo loud for 40 watts, 3 channels and the clean channel rocks. I love that Fender tone. Mmmmmm....tone. The reverb is pretty nice too. Anyway I have to get ready for work. Later y'all.

Post a Comment
<< Home