this is where i hideout <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5825763?origin\x3dhttp://matthutchings.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

uber mich:

name: matt hutchings
alter: 26
position: yellowknife, nt
besetzung: musician


matty

(my music is here)

Blogs I Read

  • Simon
  • Cameron
  • Ev(an)
  • Dana Barrand
  • Tansley

  • Music I Dig

  • Bella
  • Immaculate Machine
  • Sean Wesley Wood
  • Love and Mathematics
  • Skort
  • Yo La Tengo
  • Belle and Sebastian
  • Broken Social Scene
  • Destroyer
  • The New Pornographers

  • Alternative Media

  • Democracy Now!
  • The Independent
  • Rabble.ca
  • Guardian Unlimited

    Links

  • homestarrunner

    Archives

  • 09/01/2003 - 10/01/2003
  • 10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003
  • 11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003
  • 12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004
  • 01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004
  • 02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004
  • 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
  • 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
  • 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
  • 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
  • 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
  • 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
  • 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
  • 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
  • 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005
  • 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
  • 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
  • 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
  • 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
  • 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
  • 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005
  • 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
  • 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005
  • 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005
  • 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005
  • 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005
  • 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006
  • 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006
  • 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006
  • 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006
  • 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006
  • 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006
  • 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006
  • 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006
  • 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006
  • 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006
  • 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006
  • 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006
  • 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007
  • 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007
  • 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007
  • 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007
  • 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007
  • 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007
  • 09/01/2007 - 10/01/2007
  • 10/01/2007 - 11/01/2007
  • 05/01/2008 - 06/01/2008

  • matty @ myspace

    Powered by Blogger

    Saturday, August 28, 2004

    This weekend is turning out well so far. I went to bed around 9pm last night, after finishing up my guitar tracks for the Bella Album, which puts me a couple days ahead of schedule. This allowed me to wake up bright and early this morning, do some reading, and then clean the house. It looks pretty. I'm looking forward to moving out to Coquitlam though, the possibilities are endless. I'm mostly excited about the hardwood floor. Mmmmm..hardwood.

    I need garbage bags. The problem is, the corner store only accepts cash, and that is something that I do not have. Also, there are no ATM's within walking distance. So, in order to get my hands on some I would have to take the bus over to Brentwood Mall. This would require me to have a shower and look at least half-presentable. And I'm just not willing to make that sacrifice at this moment.

    I may be starting a new position at work. Parts Driver. The only thing is that they sort of need someone to be cross-trained and take on the role of inside parts person as well. That I'm not so much interested in. For me it's a dilemma of how deep into the company I want to go. I'm certainly not interested in making cars a career. So what I think I'm going to do is say that I would love to drive full time, but I don't really want to be trained inside. If that's cool with them, good, if not, I'll just go back to washing cars. I really don't mind either way.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home