I have developed a severe distaste for washing cars. There are days I'd like to drive them all into a brick wall. Of course then I probably wouldn't want to be in the car. I NEED A NEW JOB. One where I can make some decent money. And enjoy what I do. *grumble, grumble* Be content they say...bah. It's all a lot of horseshit. Sometimes I'd love to just speak my mind. I hate it when you have things that you'd like people to know, but are afraid of what they might think of you if you told them. Not that I have any of those sorts of things, no no. Ok bye.

Matthew my friend Hutchings,
Don't despair, I read your blog still. In fact, unbeknownst (good word hey) to you, it is YOU and a couple others I suppose, who have made me seen the light and start my own blog. Which I rarely update, but at least I've started. Anyway, keep it coming b/c I like to see what goes on in your life!!! Good to see you at Christmas, even if it was just for a few minutes.
Kristin
12:54 p.m.
Aww, thanks Kristen. Ya it was kind of a short meeting at Starbucks. That is too bad. We still have to get together and practice for our world tour. Or we could just play guitar in the middle of some frozen lake. How are you....oh wait, I'll just read you blog! :) Thanks for writing!
10:28 a.m.
and I spelled your name wrong. I'm a dumb retard when it comes to comments and screwing them up. Sorry.
10:29 a.m.
I hear you Matt.
I have so many opportunities to be a smart aleck at work, but I have to bite my tongue. A couple of instances come to my mind immediately...
1. A customer walks in at 9pm complaining that all the yogurt is out. I would've liked to have said that there would've been no problem if you had come at 9 AM.
2. The most frequent question I get at work is where the bathroom is. The most frequent response I think of is, "I'll tell you if you're going to buy something".
3. I've been asked, where do you keep your propane? I have wanted to say, "at Walmart".
4. When I go outside in the cold and help people take groceries to their car, the thought has crossed my mind to clear my throat loudly and hold out my hand for a tip.
All of these things would result in me getting suspended. One of these days, I'm going to take the risk if someone leaves the door wide open for me!
Keep on blogging my friend!
11:46 p.m.
Post a Comment
<< Home