this is where i hideout <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5825763?origin\x3dhttp://matthutchings.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

uber mich:

name: matt hutchings
alter: 26
position: yellowknife, nt
besetzung: musician


matty

(my music is here)

Blogs I Read

  • Simon
  • Cameron
  • Ev(an)
  • Dana Barrand
  • Tansley

  • Music I Dig

  • Bella
  • Immaculate Machine
  • Sean Wesley Wood
  • Love and Mathematics
  • Skort
  • Yo La Tengo
  • Belle and Sebastian
  • Broken Social Scene
  • Destroyer
  • The New Pornographers

  • Alternative Media

  • Democracy Now!
  • The Independent
  • Rabble.ca
  • Guardian Unlimited

    Links

  • homestarrunner

    Archives

  • 09/01/2003 - 10/01/2003
  • 10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003
  • 11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003
  • 12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004
  • 01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004
  • 02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004
  • 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
  • 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
  • 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
  • 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
  • 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
  • 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
  • 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
  • 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
  • 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005
  • 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
  • 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
  • 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
  • 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
  • 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
  • 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005
  • 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
  • 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005
  • 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005
  • 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005
  • 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005
  • 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006
  • 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006
  • 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006
  • 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006
  • 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006
  • 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006
  • 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006
  • 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006
  • 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006
  • 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006
  • 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006
  • 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006
  • 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007
  • 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007
  • 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007
  • 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007
  • 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007
  • 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007
  • 09/01/2007 - 10/01/2007
  • 10/01/2007 - 11/01/2007
  • 05/01/2008 - 06/01/2008

  • matty @ myspace

    Powered by Blogger

    Saturday, January 22, 2005

    It looks like I've gone dun and gotten myself sick. I was semi-sick for our show on Thursday, and now I am fully sick. So I'm sitting at home with my kleenex and I just realized that I totally forgot about the soup I had in the microwave so I'm going to go get it now. Ahh, that's better. I've been eating a lot of Mr. Noodles lately. It's so cheap. I got invited to a Primerica meeting yesterday. Not knowing what it was, I went to my good friend Google for some advice. I found their website, which seemed sketchy to say the least. I tend to raise and eyebrow in suspicion when a website for a large company fails to advertise their source of income. All they say is that they do "free" consultations. Hmmm... After their website, I found numerous sites saying that Primerica is nothing more than the Amway of the insurance world. I'm not a fan of those MLM, pyramid-type scams.

    In other news, my snowman died a horrible death the other day. All 6 feet of him came crashing down one ball at a time when it warmed up and started raining again. I took some pictures of him and I'll post them when I get the film developed.

    Anyway I'm sorry I don't keep this weblog more current. I will try to do better (if in fact, there is anyone who still reads it).

    4 Comments:
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    yep... still read it, yo....

    10:18 p.m.

     
    Blogger matty said...

    cool, good to know there are some anonymous people reading my rants. thanks for the comment!

    12:52 a.m.

     
    Blogger matty said...

    Wow, thanks for the comments. Ya, to the girl in LA, that's why we make music. It's not to be famous or to get rich, it to affect people. I'm so glad to hear that it's helped you out. That makes me so very happy. Don't be afraid to email, we all love to get to know our fans. matt@bellamusic.org. And Simon, I miss you buddy! I like your plan, Cam and I were talking last night about how we still want to play music with you guys someday. I'll give you a call soon if you don't call me. Are you still in the same place?

    8:04 p.m.

     
    Blogger matty said...

    Damn. I feel like an idiot. I guess I shouldn't assume the gender of people writing comments. It's just that most of the people I talked to were female. Sorry if I've offended. I'll be more careful.

    8:12 p.m.

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home