I've been cleaning things since 7:30am, and it's now 8:30pm. Yikes. I got home around 4:45 and decided it would be a good idea to pack up all the recycling we have. So I crushed bottles and cans and broke down boxes. Tomorrow morning I'll go and cash in. That took about an hour. Then I made some potato and bacon perogies, with bacon on the side. Mmmmm.....so bacony. Then, I thought it would be a good idea to clean the house, so that's what I'm doing right now. Well not right this instant, I'm actually treating myself to a glass of wine....call it a break. So far finished: the bathroom (including bathtub and washed floor), dusting, and 90% of the vacuuming. Next is my room. It's never that dirty though. You see it's perfect because if I get all this crap done tonight, I'll be able to enjoy it for a good two days! My significant other (namely, Cameron), has gone to visit some relatives. Not that he's a messy guy, nope.
Tomorrow should be a busy day as well. In the morning I'm planning on taking in the recycling, and then going to do an oil change on the car. It's nice that I can go to work, and use the hoist and not have to pay someone to do it. After that's done I was planning on going to pick up Tiffany to drop of some CD's in North Van to our distribution company but it turns out they aren't open on Saturday. So I might have to rethink that part of it. Then I'm going to hang out with Amelia for our 11 months (which is actually today but she's working). Should be a fun night.
Just want to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my awesome younger brother, Greg. (If you don't know this guy you should.) Have an excellent day bro. Love ya.

Post a Comment
<< Home