this is where i hideout <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5825763?origin\x3dhttp://matthutchings.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

uber mich:

name: matt hutchings
alter: 26
position: yellowknife, nt
besetzung: musician


matty

(my music is here)

Blogs I Read

  • Simon
  • Cameron
  • Ev(an)
  • Dana Barrand
  • Tansley

  • Music I Dig

  • Bella
  • Immaculate Machine
  • Sean Wesley Wood
  • Love and Mathematics
  • Skort
  • Yo La Tengo
  • Belle and Sebastian
  • Broken Social Scene
  • Destroyer
  • The New Pornographers

  • Alternative Media

  • Democracy Now!
  • The Independent
  • Rabble.ca
  • Guardian Unlimited

    Links

  • homestarrunner

    Archives

  • 09/01/2003 - 10/01/2003
  • 10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003
  • 11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003
  • 12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004
  • 01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004
  • 02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004
  • 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
  • 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
  • 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
  • 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
  • 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
  • 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
  • 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
  • 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
  • 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005
  • 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
  • 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
  • 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
  • 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
  • 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
  • 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005
  • 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
  • 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005
  • 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005
  • 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005
  • 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005
  • 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006
  • 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006
  • 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006
  • 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006
  • 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006
  • 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006
  • 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006
  • 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006
  • 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006
  • 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006
  • 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006
  • 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006
  • 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007
  • 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007
  • 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007
  • 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007
  • 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007
  • 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007
  • 09/01/2007 - 10/01/2007
  • 10/01/2007 - 11/01/2007
  • 05/01/2008 - 06/01/2008

  • matty @ myspace

    Powered by Blogger

    Wednesday, February 16, 2005

    It has been brought to my attention that I did not relate the idea I spoke of in my last post. Well those of you who know me will know that I have a million and one ideas every other minute. The idea in question is the one that focuses on getting kids excited about music through recording. I would offer a professional quality CD made up for any music student that wanted one, for a small fee of course. It would be recorded by me in their home. I thought that this would give kids something to be proud of, to track their development and for their parents to have as a keepsake/christmas gifts/look what Johnny did type of thing. Of course eventually I'd like to get into recording bands/solo artists and live gigs but that's another idea. There you go. Let me know what you think about it (yes, even if it sucks). Sorry Sumo!

    4 Comments:
    Blogger kristin janzen said...

    Matt, That is a really cool idea actually. You live in a big enough city that there would most likely be a market for something like that. The hardest part would be getting started, and marketing yourself. (I watch too much of The Apprentice!!!). But really, GO FOR IT!!! If you can come up with any business ideas for ME too, that would be great. I want my own little office one day that I can decorate however I want, and I want to be incredibly successful. But first I'm gonna need an idea!

    12:03 p.m.

     
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    hey its jenna, kristins sister. I am a piano teacher, you can ask me questions and I wont be rude!!

    3:10 p.m.

     
    Blogger matty said...

    Thanks for the encouragement ladies! Kristin, I will do my best to come up with an idea for you. What are your interests? And Jenna, of course I remember you....and thanks. I'd send you an email if I knew what your address was...(hint hint).

    10:14 p.m.

     
    Blogger Jenna said...

    it is ptb_the_2nd@hotmail.com

    10:33 p.m.

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home