As it turns out, the company I work for is undergoing some major changes and I am not feeling very secure in my employment as of late. It looks to me like there are going to be some layoffs in the near future. This said, I would like to put it out there that I am seeking alternate employment in the Vancouver (Burnaby, Coquitlam) area. I would like to do something that allows me to be creative, to have some responsibility, to work with people, and obviously still pay the bills. If anyone knows anyone who needs someone, please let me know!
Other than that, I'm excited to start reading, "My Name is Asher Lev", by Chaim Potok. It was recommended by a good friend (;)sumo). I'll do a review once I'm done.
My upper right wisdom tooth is coming in through the side of my gum. It hurts like a banshee. I am holding out for it to start going back where it came from. I keep telling it that it's not a good time, but it doesn't seem to listen. The problem is that all four of those things are what they call "impacted", so I need surgury to get them out. And it's best to do them all at once, since they have to do that general anewhateveritscalled. Problem = $1200 (which I don't have, and if I did, I would probably be inclined to spend it elsewhere, like paying off loans and such). My workplace doesn't have a dental plan either. Hmmm.
Anyway enough complaining. Life is great. It was sunny and 14 outside today. I drove around all day and only washed 1 car. I had a nine hour sleep last night. I made pizza for dinner. Amelia's coming over tomorrow. Life is great.

Matt, I ache for you. (Simon I am) Those stupid teeth. I had those things yanked a year ago, but I was still under my parents' benefits and I stayed home and got waited on while I swelled and subsided. When you get it done, grow a thick beard cause it hides the bruising.
And I don't think I've really told you, but I love the cd. Thanks so much for leaving me one. It's so creative! I'm so proud of you guys. I miss you a lot, buddy.
Hey, all the best with this idea man. I liked the first time I heard it, probably the last time we spoke in person. Caitlin's thinking of taking music therapy on Wpg next year (semi-relevant info). That's pretty much it. And I'm going to need to play frisbee with you at some point this summer ... going through a little withdrawl out here as the weather gets steadily nicer ....
5:25 p.m.
Aww Simon I ache for you too! Call me sometime hey dude. I'm sure we have some catching up to do. It's been awhile. Too long in fact. I miss frisbee as well. See you soon?
11:22 p.m.
Post a Comment
<< Home