this is where i hideout <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5825763?origin\x3dhttp://matthutchings.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

uber mich:

name: matt hutchings
alter: 26
position: yellowknife, nt
besetzung: musician


matty

(my music is here)

Blogs I Read

  • Simon
  • Cameron
  • Ev(an)
  • Dana Barrand
  • Tansley

  • Music I Dig

  • Bella
  • Immaculate Machine
  • Sean Wesley Wood
  • Love and Mathematics
  • Skort
  • Yo La Tengo
  • Belle and Sebastian
  • Broken Social Scene
  • Destroyer
  • The New Pornographers

  • Alternative Media

  • Democracy Now!
  • The Independent
  • Rabble.ca
  • Guardian Unlimited

    Links

  • homestarrunner

    Archives

  • 09/01/2003 - 10/01/2003
  • 10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003
  • 11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003
  • 12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004
  • 01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004
  • 02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004
  • 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
  • 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
  • 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
  • 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
  • 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
  • 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
  • 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
  • 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
  • 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005
  • 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
  • 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
  • 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
  • 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
  • 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
  • 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005
  • 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
  • 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005
  • 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005
  • 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005
  • 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005
  • 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006
  • 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006
  • 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006
  • 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006
  • 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006
  • 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006
  • 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006
  • 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006
  • 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006
  • 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006
  • 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006
  • 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006
  • 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007
  • 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007
  • 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007
  • 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007
  • 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007
  • 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007
  • 09/01/2007 - 10/01/2007
  • 10/01/2007 - 11/01/2007
  • 05/01/2008 - 06/01/2008

  • matty @ myspace

    Powered by Blogger

    Saturday, February 05, 2005

    It's late. I am soo tired. I spent the evening downtown (Vancouver). It was fun. We (Bella) went for a meeting with a distribution company, had some crepes at Cafe Crepe (where Amelia works), and then went and walked down to the beach by False Creek. There was this ferry dock that was blocked off and we jumped the railing and went and sat in this little floating hut on the ocean. It was the highlight of my evening for sure. And then we heard this trumpet playing so we investigated and it turned out to be this guy practicing underneath the bridge. Wierd hey? The acoustics must have been killer or something. I did notice some reverb.

    Then walking back we ran into Sean and ended up giving him a ride home. Now I'm here. And now I'm gone.

    7 Comments:
    Blogger kristin janzen said...

    You have no idea how happy I am that you added my name to your list of blogs you read. Just thrilled!!!

    10:42 p.m.

     
    Blogger matty said...

    I was hoping that would be alright with you!

    1:32 a.m.

     
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    hello mister. i'm mike. we met at earls celebrating emma's bday. i do remember mentioning my website and if you're not too busy with yourself, do go check it out.

    www.vfs.com/~fd05mike

    there's the link. have fun.

    ~ciao

    4:37 a.m.

     
    Blogger matty said...

    cool man, I'll do that! how'd you find me?

    10:34 a.m.

     
    Blogger matty said...

    Ya, you were Tiff, but you never wrote in yours forever, so I kinda stopped checking. But I see that you have posted recently, so my bad, I'll re-enlist you!

    4:10 a.m.

     
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    it's me tiff- dont want to sign in.
    Guess what I made a comment back to you on my blog and guess what time it was 3:33
    MY NUMBER! woo!

    5:49 p.m.

     
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    it's me tiff- dont want to sign in.
    Guess what I made a comment back to you on my blog and guess what time it was 3:33
    MY NUMBER! woo!

    5:49 p.m.

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home