ughh. it's 6:27am and i don't want to go to work. it's going to be a long day. thinking about heading downtown tonight to catch a B.A. Johnston show. he said he'd get us in for free so that's cool. i got a couple resumes out yesterday, the phone calling sucked though. i only called 5 people; four weren't home and the fifth lady was really quite rude. she thought i was some phone surveyor(like for a big company) or something even though i explained to her that i was just a guy with an idea! i have a feeling that piano teachers don't have time for this sort of thing. then i decided to just email a bunch of them and take it from there so we'll see what happens. have a nice day all.

Ahh yes Kristy-Anne.....I never did relate my idea! I thought about that later but figured no one would notice. Nice work. I'll post something about that shortly. I hate phones too...it was quite intimidating to make those calls. Later Sumo.
9:13 p.m.
Post a Comment
<< Home