this is where i hideout <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5825763?origin\x3dhttp://matthutchings.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

uber mich:

name: matt hutchings
alter: 26
position: yellowknife, nt
besetzung: musician


matty

(my music is here)

Blogs I Read

  • Simon
  • Cameron
  • Ev(an)
  • Dana Barrand
  • Tansley

  • Music I Dig

  • Bella
  • Immaculate Machine
  • Sean Wesley Wood
  • Love and Mathematics
  • Skort
  • Yo La Tengo
  • Belle and Sebastian
  • Broken Social Scene
  • Destroyer
  • The New Pornographers

  • Alternative Media

  • Democracy Now!
  • The Independent
  • Rabble.ca
  • Guardian Unlimited

    Links

  • homestarrunner

    Archives

  • 09/01/2003 - 10/01/2003
  • 10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003
  • 11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003
  • 12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004
  • 01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004
  • 02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004
  • 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
  • 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
  • 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
  • 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
  • 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
  • 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
  • 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
  • 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
  • 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005
  • 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
  • 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
  • 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
  • 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
  • 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
  • 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005
  • 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
  • 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005
  • 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005
  • 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005
  • 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005
  • 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006
  • 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006
  • 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006
  • 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006
  • 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006
  • 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006
  • 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006
  • 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006
  • 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006
  • 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006
  • 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006
  • 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006
  • 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007
  • 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007
  • 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007
  • 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007
  • 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007
  • 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007
  • 09/01/2007 - 10/01/2007
  • 10/01/2007 - 11/01/2007
  • 05/01/2008 - 06/01/2008

  • matty @ myspace

    Powered by Blogger

    Sunday, May 08, 2005

    Last night I was sick of sitting around the house (surprise, surprise), so I went on a bus tour. I intended on just going for a walk, but ended up getting on the bus that I usually take home, but went in the direction that I'd never gone before. We (being me and whoever else was on the bus) went up through Coquitlam, past some nice houses and parks, and over to Lougheed Mall. From there I decided to jump on the Skytrain with the intention of going over to Deer Lake. Well I ended up going to the end of the line (Waterfront Station) and walked around Canada Place. From there I went to the Shaw Tower, to see if there was actually a portal to outer space there (recall the Magical Glass Door post). Well I didn't find a magical door because there was security everywhere and they were eyeing me as I was walking around the building inspecting it. But I did find something interesting. There is a park right across the street from the Shaw Tower called Portal Park. It was built on June 26, 1987 and commissioned by a guy named Malcolm Ashford. In the park there is a large globe made out of green stones on the ground, and all kinds of old fashioned little lamps surrounding the park. Hmmmmm.....maybe on a certain day of the year, the portal to outer space opens up there! And I missed it! Damn.

    Anyway then I walked all the way down to English Bay and watched some street preformer get out of a straight jacket by dislocating his shoulder. And there were a bunch of pirates on the beach. So I walked along the beach for awhile and then headed back up Denman street. I decided to take the bus up the hill on Robson because I was tired. So I did. Got back on the train at Granville and went home. It was a fun bus tour. I might do some more of those. I think maybe today I'll venture out to Deep Cove (a lovely little place in North Vancouver with water and mountians and apparently a really deep cove). We'll see.

    Oh and in the off chance that my mom reads this: HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY MOM!

    1 Comments:
    Blogger matty said...

    well said simon. that's exactly what I thought of it. i needed to feel alive again. i think it worked. you should call me sometime cause i don't have your number...it's been awhile.

    12:22 a.m.

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home