8:00am- Wake Up. Shower. Eat. Get clothes ready.
10:30am- Meet at Tiff and Char's place in Vancouver.
11:00am- Makeup (which i disdain).
2:00pm- Much Music Interview.
4:00pm- Photo shoot for Versus magazine.
6:00pm- Eat.
7:00pm- Load in at Pub 340.
9:00pm- Show starts.
10:00pm- Bella! (for Music Waste 2005)

Much. That's pretty darn cool. When does it air? Or has it already?
2:03 p.m.
It's supposed to be on in the 2nd or 3rd week of June. I'm not sure on the date. It's the "Going Coastal" program. We'll put a clip on our website once it comes out in case you miss it!
2:49 p.m.
Cool...I'll keep my eyes open for that. Did you get interviewed by Nardwuar?!?
1:11 a.m.
No, it was a guy named Chris (Nelson, I think). He was super nice. Someday we'll get to Nardwuar, he's a nut.
1:52 a.m.
Post a Comment
<< Home