This last week was uneventful. I've been getting really excited about recording lately. The passion seems to be back....all I can think about is gear and sounds and making music. I haven't actually done any yet, but I think about it a fair amount! I figure I need about $45,000 to start a decent studio (and that's just for equipment, not including instruments or a place to put it all for that matter). Now if only I could find it....
Cam, Emily, Jesse and I watched all 3 Lord of the Rings extended editions back to back yesterday. It took about 12.5 hours. I hooked up my speakers and subwoofer to the TV and it was niiccccee. We ate alot of pizza. Amelia joined us for the last segment as she had to work during the day. Good times had by all.
Today is band practice and after that, laundry. As for right now, a little more sleep.

Post a Comment
<< Home