Yes that's right people. I'll be home for 4.5 days, starting on Saturday the 25th. It's going to be a busy time, with Greg (my younger brother) graduating from DHS on Tuesday. I wish I could stay for longer, but alas, I'm poor and can't afford so much time off work. I am really looking forward to being in the prairies again. And I'm excited to hang out with my family. Hopefully I'll have time to see a few friends while I'm at it. So if you're going to be in town next week, send me an email, or give me a call at home in Dalmeny. See you soon!

Well I just called your Dalmeny home today (Thurs) cuz I found out you were home yesterday. Apparently too late. I think you must be gone since I've gotten no phone call back and you really wouldn't be that rude ;) SAD-> didn't see you.
8:47 p.m.
Post a Comment
<< Home