In case you're all wondering what Cameron and I are doing out in BC, here's a glimpse. In this lovely photo we're hanging out at Denny's at 4 in the morning:
uber mich:
name: matt hutchings
alter: 26
position: yellowknife, nt
besetzung: musician
nice beards, gentlemen!! you're looking quite westcoastish.
cheers.
linsay martens
2:17 a.m.
apparently I havent read this blog in a long time because it looks all differenty. Nice job on use of the German word "besetzung." I was in Germany a couple days ago. They had one word for "the geographical spread of chocolate." Granted, it was a pretty long word, but one word nonetheless. Anyway, hopefully the much thing doesnt air until the 19th otherwise I wont be home from Europe to see it. Good luck in Toronto
Brendan
4:39 a.m.
Kristy-Anne, they are MALE and they are thinking about FOOD... Male + Food = Happy Thoughts.
Looking good boys!
5:39 p.m.
Post a Comment
<< Home