Alas, the most wonderful thing in my life has come to an end, at least for now. Amelia and I decided last night that because of circumstance more than anything, we needed to break up. It hurts. Bad. My heart doesn't get why two people who are still so in love would need to be apart. My brain knows why, but my heart can't comprehend. I want her back but I know it can't happen. Maybe sometime in the future. God only knows. Here's to the best two years of my life, (raise glass) and may we find each other again someday. Until then, all my love....

I know the feeling...best wishes now and always.
8:05 p.m.
thats rough... whats weird is that as I was reading your blog Love Hurts by Nazareth started playing in winamp. I kid you not. Well, heres to good writing material.
11:33 p.m.
Post a Comment
<< Home