So far today I have looked at the clock at 11:11am, and 1:11pm. I take this as a sign that I'm on the right track. Today I'm rerecording a song entitled "Fields of Green". I have it posted on Myspace, but I'm not very happy with that version, so I added some stuff. And took out some stuff. Now it's time to warm up my vocal chords, so I'm drinking a cup of green tea, and taking a small break.
Oh ya, and here's the itinerary for our Mini-Tour, just in case any of you can make it!
NOVEMBER 10, 2005
VANCOUVER, BC
MESA LUNA, ALL AGES /w Sean Wesley Wood and the Vancouver Vipers.
NOVEMBER 12, 2005
KELOWNA, BC
THE WELL
NOVEMBER 15, 2005
REGINA, SK
O'HANLONS w/ Immaculate Machine
NOVEMBER 16, 2005
SASKATOON, SK
THE BASSMENT w/ Immaculate Machine, ALL AGES!
NOVEMBER 17, 2005
CALGARY, AB
BROKEN CITY w/ Immaculate Machine
NOVEMBER 18, 2005
EDMONTON, AB
SIDETRACK w/ Immaculate Machine and Columbus
NOVEMBER 19, 2005
LETHBRIDGE, AB
Venue TBA w/ Immaculate Machine
That's all for now. Back to work!

look forward to seein ya
12:11 p.m.
hooray! im excited you guys are coming to saskatoon to play. i havent seen you two in forever.
good luck with the tour
12:35 p.m.
matt this is great! i'll definitely be there!
5:25 p.m.
That is so random, I was just checking out random peoples blogs, being bored, and I saw yours...anyways...I am going to come check you out in Kelowna at the well cause I go to that University. Just thought I would let you know....anyways....cya:)
11:07 p.m.
Post a Comment
<< Home