Ah, the prairies, how I love thee! I am back home, feeling energized and inspired. I went out for two walks around town tonight, one with my very good friend Lark, and the other by my lonesome. I love walking around Dalmeny. Earlier today I had lunch with Simon and Brendan, two of my bestest buddies. That was also awesome.
I love my family too. It's so nice to sit down to dinner with everyone and relax. And then after dinner to move to the living room and just sit around. No place to rush off to. The pace of life here is wonderful. And I miss it like crazy.
To tell you the truth, I don't really want to leave. I would be quite happy to stay here and get a job, and live, and be with friends, and play music. I always talk like this when I'm home, and I always end up going back to wherever it is that I'm living. Some foreign province with rain and mountians and traffic and not nearly as good looking women. Damnitol.
Anyway, that was day 1 of my vacation. Now it's time for bed.

Well maybe your SUPPOSED to move back home! We would love it. SO DO IT!
4:39 p.m.
"Damnitol"...that word jumped out at me as a great name for a medication!
1:19 a.m.
matty, if you're still around you should give me a call -- 220 5999(or should have if you're not).
i'm glad the first day of your vacay went so well:) happy new year!
12:41 a.m.
Post a Comment
<< Home