I think this will last longer than 5 days. Amelia and I called it quits, again. Reasons I won't get into on the interweb, but they're good reasons. I understand and she understands, but that doesn't make it easy on the heart. We've had a lot of fun together, and I wouldn't trade that history for anything. But now I must move on.
I might be moving back to the prairies sooner than previously thought. There may be a great career opportunity for me...something I couldn't pass up. I really hope it works out, because I'd love to be back home, and I'd love to have a good job.
So, 2006 brings about great changes, and we're only a week in. Should be an interesting year!

i'm glad your mind is positive, and i wish your heart well in catching up. i ditto dana's comment.
2:55 p.m.
hey buddy,
I"m sorry you're heart hurts right now. That sucks. I don't have any comforting words to say but I know how you feel and it sucks, and that's not too comforting, so you're in my thoughts and prayers buddy.
Dana
7:19 p.m.
Post a Comment
<< Home