this is where i hideout <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5825763?origin\x3dhttp://matthutchings.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

uber mich:

name: matt hutchings
alter: 26
position: yellowknife, nt
besetzung: musician


matty

(my music is here)

Blogs I Read

  • Simon
  • Cameron
  • Ev(an)
  • Dana Barrand
  • Tansley

  • Music I Dig

  • Bella
  • Immaculate Machine
  • Sean Wesley Wood
  • Love and Mathematics
  • Skort
  • Yo La Tengo
  • Belle and Sebastian
  • Broken Social Scene
  • Destroyer
  • The New Pornographers

  • Alternative Media

  • Democracy Now!
  • The Independent
  • Rabble.ca
  • Guardian Unlimited

    Links

  • homestarrunner

    Archives

  • 09/01/2003 - 10/01/2003
  • 10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003
  • 11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003
  • 12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004
  • 01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004
  • 02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004
  • 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
  • 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
  • 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
  • 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
  • 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
  • 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
  • 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
  • 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
  • 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005
  • 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
  • 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
  • 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
  • 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
  • 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
  • 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005
  • 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
  • 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005
  • 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005
  • 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005
  • 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005
  • 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006
  • 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006
  • 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006
  • 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006
  • 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006
  • 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006
  • 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006
  • 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006
  • 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006
  • 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006
  • 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006
  • 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006
  • 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007
  • 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007
  • 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007
  • 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007
  • 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007
  • 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007
  • 09/01/2007 - 10/01/2007
  • 10/01/2007 - 11/01/2007
  • 05/01/2008 - 06/01/2008

  • matty @ myspace

    Powered by Blogger

    Wednesday, February 22, 2006

    I seem to be writing a lot of bad poems lately. Oh well. Better something than nothing, right? Anyway, I emailed some people, but I might as well post it here too that I'm looking for a place to rent in April in Saskatoon. If anyone knows of anything, let me know.

    And here's another one: (so far untitled)

    I'm determined to find some meaning
    Even if I can't render it completely
    I'm trying to send another message
    It may not be my best but,
    I can't speak it any other way.

    I tried to paint but the colors run together
    And I end up just throwing them out the door
    All the time it takes to perfect
    I'll never forget
    That summer day, in the park

    Come in off the street
    Wipe your feet and make me complete
    I won't want anymore
    The second time we meet
    I won't leave you under the sheets
    I don't want anymore...

    2 Comments:
    Blogger steph said...

    wow i like it. Very nice

    4:39 p.m.

     
    Blogger Dana said...

    You're a good poet Matty.
    Can't wait til you're home! We should have a big party.

    10:13 p.m.

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home