this is where i hideout <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5825763?origin\x3dhttp://matthutchings.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

uber mich:

name: matt hutchings
alter: 26
position: yellowknife, nt
besetzung: musician


matty

(my music is here)

Blogs I Read

  • Simon
  • Cameron
  • Ev(an)
  • Dana Barrand
  • Tansley

  • Music I Dig

  • Bella
  • Immaculate Machine
  • Sean Wesley Wood
  • Love and Mathematics
  • Skort
  • Yo La Tengo
  • Belle and Sebastian
  • Broken Social Scene
  • Destroyer
  • The New Pornographers

  • Alternative Media

  • Democracy Now!
  • The Independent
  • Rabble.ca
  • Guardian Unlimited

    Links

  • homestarrunner

    Archives

  • 09/01/2003 - 10/01/2003
  • 10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003
  • 11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003
  • 12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004
  • 01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004
  • 02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004
  • 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
  • 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
  • 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
  • 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
  • 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
  • 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
  • 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
  • 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
  • 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005
  • 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
  • 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
  • 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
  • 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
  • 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
  • 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005
  • 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
  • 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005
  • 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005
  • 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005
  • 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005
  • 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006
  • 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006
  • 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006
  • 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006
  • 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006
  • 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006
  • 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006
  • 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006
  • 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006
  • 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006
  • 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006
  • 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006
  • 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007
  • 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007
  • 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007
  • 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007
  • 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007
  • 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007
  • 09/01/2007 - 10/01/2007
  • 10/01/2007 - 11/01/2007
  • 05/01/2008 - 06/01/2008

  • matty @ myspace

    Powered by Blogger

    Tuesday, February 28, 2006

    What am I going to do for entertainment without Vancouver Transit? 2 night rides on the bus = 2 hilarious episodes.

    Night One: Cameron and I get on the 153 bus heading to our house from Braid Skytrain Station. It's wierd that it's there because it is really behind schedule. So whatever, we get on the bus. Everything seems normal except that the bus driver is having a conversation with some woman outside, and things seem to be a little heated. So eventually, this guy next to us asks if we're wondering what's going on. Surely we were. He told us that this elderly man at the front of the bus was really drunk. Ok. So then the bus driver yells from outside, "15 minutes for a fricken' ambulance!?". Ok, so the lady he was talking to was concerned, and wanted an ambulance to take the old guy.

    Then the bus driver yells, "Over here! Now!" while pointing at the ground with his finger. And so this army dude, with the camouglage uniform and everything, comes over. Apparently he was just hanging around the Station. So he and the bus driver discuss the situation, and eventually the bus driver comes back in the bus and asks the old man for some id. He old guy wants to know what for. He is very obviously wasted. The driver just wanted to know where he lived, so we could get him to the right location. Well, the old man says, he doesn't want to go home, he wants to go to the bar. Of course the driver refuses, and they argue about this for a while.

    The old man asks the driver how old he is. The driver is in his fifties. So the old guy says, "At your age, you can do what you want. At my age, I can do WHATEVER I want." So we drop him off at his home, and he insists he's walking back to the bar. Ok. So that's that.

    And then tonight, we get to the Station super early, so I'm reading my book, and Cam's playing solitaire on his ipod. This dude comes up and starts talking to the guy next to us about star wars. He has this lightsaber on him that he apparently built. It's noises are motion activated, and it's some sort of blue light. So he's waving it around, and going on and on about how he wants to get a suit, and how he fixes up old toys, and how his buddy built a 6 foot tall Optimus Prime (transformer), that actually transforms into a truck that you can actually drive.

    Wow. I hope Saskatoon has some crazies on the bus to keep me entertained.

    3 Comments:
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    DO we have crazies???

    hellz yes we DO...

    --r

    10:22 p.m.

     
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I've never read your blog before, but decided to saunter in tonight when I saw the link on ev's site. I almost peed my pants when I read about your bus stories. I've had some real winner experiences on the saskatoon bus, I'm sure you'll find plenty to amuse you.

    11:41 p.m.

     
    Blogger Dana said...

    WE should be able to come up with some Craziness for you.

    10:27 p.m.

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home