Packing always forces me to throw away countless random items. I have a huge pile in the middle of my room of things for the dump. I wonder why I've held onto it all for so long. I cleaned out my fishtank, packed up my books, went thru some old pictures...
It's quite a disaster in here right now. Kinda reflects what's going on in my brain. I'm transplanting myself again. I have no idea what I'm going to be doing in Saskatchewan. It's kind of exciting, kind of daunting. I just hope that there is some greater purpose to this all. To make it feel really worthwhile.
I'm going to miss Vancouver. I'm going to miss Bella.
Looking even farther into the future is where it gets really confusing. I think that I want to do this recording with kids thing. But then again, maybe I should go to university. Maybe I should work my way up in the hotel world. Maybe I should become a farmer. Maybe I should move to Toronto and date this girl I met on the weekend.
I guess you can't really make plans too far in advance. I've been feeling like my life has been on hold for the last several years. I know that I've done some pretty cool things in that time, but it still doesn't feel like I'm where I want to be. If I knew where I wanted to be, that would be a good start.
Does anyone else feel like they're just waiting for something to happen?

i'm married & have a kid, a new house & a great life...and i'm STILL waiting...wondering what the heck i'm supposed to be doing. i wonder if that actually ever goes away.
but you might as well come home & figure it out from here, where you have tons of support. have you found a place to live yet?
p.s. check out my blog - there's a really great pic on there you might want to see!
10:38 p.m.
Yes, I do. Thanks for verbalizing where I feel I'm at - it's nice to have company.
Sarah
1:01 a.m.
Post a Comment
<< Home