Here's something neat: Belief-O-Matic
Apparently I'm neo-pagan. Whatever the crap that means. I thought it would be interesting to see what religion the computer thinks I am. Give it a try and post your results. Here's mine:
1. Neo-Pagan (100%)
2. New Age (98%)
3. Liberal Quakers (93%)
4. Unitarian Universalism (92%)
5. Mahayana Buddhism (81%)
6. New Thought (77%)
7. Bah�'� Faith (75%)
8. Reform Judaism (75%)
9. Scientology (75%)
10. Secular Humanism (67%)
11. Hinduism (65%)
12. Mainline to Liberal Christian Protestants (65%)
13. Christian Science (Church of Christ, Scientist) (65%)
14. Taoism (64%)
15. Jainism (64%)
16. Sikhism (64%)
17. Theravada Buddhism (53%)
18. Orthodox Quaker (49%)
19. Orthodox Judaism (48%)
20. Islam (42%)
21. Nontheist (38%)
22. Mainline to Conservative Christian/Protestant (22%)
23. Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (Mormons) (18%)
24. Jehovah's Witness (18%)
25. Seventh Day Adventist (15%)
26. Eastern Orthodox (9%)
27. Roman Catholic (9%)
I'm so excited about life lately. There's so much to do. I love Saskatoon. I love the place that I live in. You should come visit.

Post a Comment
<< Home