Time is flying by. I can't believe I've been in Saskatoon for almost two months already. I'm still working evenings at the Sheraton, although I just got promoted to (casual) Evening Manager. So that means I'll be the manager for Monday nights, and whenever else the full-time guy wants a day off, or holidays. It should be a "good learning experience" (for you Cam).
Other than that, not much else has been going on. I'm hoping that my schedule will be a bit more regular with this new position, so I can plan on actually doing things, and hanging out with friends. I do want to see you all!!!
I really want to go to school soon. I just have yet to figure out exactly what to take. I may just start out taking arts and science classes and hope I figure it out along the way. I just need to create some sort of funding program for myself. Right now all I can come up with is a second job. So if anyone is looking for a part-time hand, let me know. I'm free days before 2:30pm. And also if anyone ever wants to go for lunch, I'm your man. It's about the only free time I have!
This is a really boring post. I have been thinking lots these days about the important things in life. I just can't put all those thoughts into words right now.

Hey Matty, it's good to hear what you're up to. I can't believe you've been home for two months already - I've hardly seen you! Anyway we should all hang out real soon...
Done the paper route?
6:01 p.m.
Post a Comment
<< Home