I bought some plants today. I was in Extra foods doing some shopping, and they had 4inch plants there for $2.49. What a deal! Or at least I thought it was a good deal. So I got five. Now my house looks like a jungle. And I've been painting a bunch lately. It's a new love. I have no idea really of what I'm doing. There a brush, some paint, water, canvas, and some music playing sometimes. And then stuff happens. I'm almost done my first large one. It's very colorful and I think it's interesting. If you're not busy you can come have a look.
I also bought cherries. I LOVE cherries. They remind me of BC. Probably because they're from BC. Speaking of BC, the Rentals are playing a show with Ozma in Vancouver this fall. After I move away, two of my favorite bands decide to reunite and play in the city I used to live in. Those bastards.
I have decided that I'm going to study politics in university. I may start taking one or two classes this fall, depending on what I can get into. Next fall will be when I start full time. I figure by then I can have some loans paid off, and save up a bit of cash to pay for it all.
My parents are moving away from Dalmeny! Can you believe it? The house I spent high school in is sold. August 1st is the big day. Yikes. No more Sunday afternoons visiting the parents in the country. I'm happy for them though. And it will be nice to not have to make the drive out there if I just want to pop in.
I'm going to try and start writing in here more often. I'm sorry I've been such a slacker. Feel free to hit me. Bye!

Post a Comment
<< Home