New changes. I gave my notice at the Sheraton today. I'm starting a new job on August 8th with a company called Ryder Transportation and Logistics. I get to go to Regina for a week of paid training! Then I will be driving around Saskatoon, delivering stuff to people. The reasons for this change are: a) the money is much better, b) it's a daytime job, and c) benefits after 30 days (dentist, here I come!).
So to all you people that I never see because of working nights....no more. I should have sufficient time off to do things. Go to shows, hang out with family, friends, work on music and painting projects....etc..etc...
Anyway, I'm stoked. And I'm going to bed.

nice!
when is your week of training in regina? we'll have to hang out, man.
// linsaymartens
9:10 p.m.
Oh Matthew... I'm excited for this new job and all the new things that life has in store... thanks for the walk tonight... thanks for listening to my rambles... and... happy birthday...
3:30 a.m.
thanks for your comment to my bi-monthly post over at my blog. I will look you up next time I make it back to Sask., though I have no idea when that will be. Take it easy
3:37 p.m.
Post a Comment
<< Home