It is 1:30 in the morning and I'm eating a giant piece of German Chocolate Cake. The Safeway Lady said that the topping was made from coconut and walnut. Can you believe it? Two different types of nuts. Well let me tell you, that sold me. Rather, that sold the cake, to me. I bought the half one, and I should have bought the whole one. I also bought some dill pickles, ham, and cream cheese, for making these delightful little hampickles (pickles wrapped in ham spread with cream cheese).
I had a wonderful night. The company was fantastic, the food was awesome, and did I say the company was fantastic? I love my friends (ie: YOU).
Now that the cake is gone....I am moving on to Stoned Wheat Thins, my second love. You see, my place of work asked me to fill in for the night shift this week. So.....I am driving a big truck out to Yorkton, then to Regina, and then back to Saskatoon, every night this week. Yes, it is going to suck ass.
I seem to have a piece of cartilage in my nose that is not attached to anything. It has just been discovered. I hope that it re-attaches itself. Speaking of which, I got my health card the other day, finally. So now if I get sick I can actually go see a doctor. And.....I also got my benefits card from SunLife. So if I go to get prescriptions, or to the dentist, all I have to do is give them that card, and I only pay 20 percent for dental stuff, and nothing for drugs. Drugs for free! Yipee!
Tomorrow my family (the kids) are having a meeting with Dale Berg. Dale is a financial dude from Assante. He's going to give us the run down on investing and RRSP's. I'm hoping to get set up so money comes out of my account every week, and into the RRSP account. That way I won't have to think about it. Automacicity. That's the key to a stress free life.
I went out last night and ran into some people, who I ended up going to O'shea's with. And then some old dude with a white beard bought us all Heineken's for no apparent reason. There were 8 of us. That's $42 worth of beer. And then when we were leaving, he was coming outside for a smoke, and asked me if I wanted to share a joint with him. I declined, and then he asked if I had some matches. I didn't, but I gave him my lighter to use. He thanked me, turned around, and walked inside! I figured that he bought me a beer, so he could keep the lighter. Wierd though.

ah O'Shea's. that's the drama pub, you know. weird things happen there alllll the time.
i have a sliver of bone missing from the right side of my jawbone. i also have an oddly mended rib that healed without me ever knowing that it had been broken (although, when the doctor figured it out, it certainly explained a lot of the "tearing" muscle pains i had been experiencing at the age of ~15).
i wouldn't worry about the cartalige. it's good stuff and in the end you won't be any worse for wear.
email me soon..
--r
6:39 p.m.
That cake killed. Apparently mixing two nuts equals good times and great cake... who knew. Aside form the germans I mean.
Zach
1:50 p.m.
Post a Comment
<< Home