Today I became a millionaire! Well, sort of. All I have to do is keep contributing to my RRSP at the rate I started on today, and I'll have ~ $1,693,000 by the time I'm 65. Thank you Mr. Berg.
So I'm off to be a truck driver this week. I'll let you know how it goes.

Hey Matt. Atleast I'm pretty sure it's the Matt from the Redberry Days. It's me, TONI! Found your blog somehow. How are you? Well, now that I know you have a blog, I'll definately check it out lots.
Take care!
8:06 p.m.
hey man long time no see.. where are you.. what are you doing.. these questions and more i hope to have answered in our next phone call coming soon... but i broke my phone and lost all my numbers, so call me. 8 8 0 3 0 1 0
10:12 p.m.
Post a Comment
<< Home