I think I should re-name this blog to: Ponderings of a Truck Driver. Because I have lots of time to ponder. Anybody remember this song:?
Arch-arch-archery, it's the skill for me!
May we, may we, may we, may we, shoot and then retrieve?
I was trying to remember if there are other verses and I can't. And then I decided it would be a good idea to figure out how long it would take a piece of beef jerky to disolve in my mouth if I didn't chew on it. Answer = approximately 37 minutes.
If anyone happens to have a Rode NTK lying around that they're trying to get rid of....let me know. I want it, but not 'till January when I have money.
And....peppernuts. Gotta love 'em, and 'tis the season (pretty soon).

i TOTALLY remember the archery song! it ruled in 1994.
but my all-time favourite is still:
"Ah say L, ah say L-O, L-O-V...!"
--r
1:02 a.m.
Post a Comment
<< Home