this is where i hideout <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5825763?origin\x3dhttp://matthutchings.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

uber mich:

name: matt hutchings
alter: 26
position: yellowknife, nt
besetzung: musician


matty

(my music is here)

Blogs I Read

  • Simon
  • Cameron
  • Ev(an)
  • Dana Barrand
  • Tansley

  • Music I Dig

  • Bella
  • Immaculate Machine
  • Sean Wesley Wood
  • Love and Mathematics
  • Skort
  • Yo La Tengo
  • Belle and Sebastian
  • Broken Social Scene
  • Destroyer
  • The New Pornographers

  • Alternative Media

  • Democracy Now!
  • The Independent
  • Rabble.ca
  • Guardian Unlimited

    Links

  • homestarrunner

    Archives

  • 09/01/2003 - 10/01/2003
  • 10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003
  • 11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003
  • 12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004
  • 01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004
  • 02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004
  • 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
  • 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
  • 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
  • 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
  • 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
  • 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
  • 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
  • 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
  • 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005
  • 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
  • 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
  • 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
  • 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
  • 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
  • 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005
  • 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
  • 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005
  • 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005
  • 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005
  • 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005
  • 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006
  • 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006
  • 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006
  • 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006
  • 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006
  • 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006
  • 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006
  • 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006
  • 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006
  • 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006
  • 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006
  • 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006
  • 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007
  • 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007
  • 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007
  • 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007
  • 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007
  • 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007
  • 09/01/2007 - 10/01/2007
  • 10/01/2007 - 11/01/2007
  • 05/01/2008 - 06/01/2008

  • matty @ myspace

    Powered by Blogger

    Friday, February 02, 2007

    Simon, I look forward to you coming home too! Can't wait to hear all about Africa. And Cameron, I'm glad I can be of some encouragement to you.....although you should really try to stop that habit of hanging onto the outside of trucks (maybe it was my truck??). And Windy, how are you? It's been a long time!

    So I bought a webcam. I know......I'm a geek. But it was cheap, and now I can talk to distant friends with video! Here's a picture of me without any facial hair, and with my receding hairline:

    Don't I look thoughtful? Oh ya, and Happy Groundhog Day!! My favorite holiday of the year.

    And...I listened to an audio book last night called, "Tomorrow's God", by this Neale Donald Walsh guy (the Conversations with God dude). Annoying. That's all I have to say. I suppose there were a couple interesting bits, but his voice hurts my ears. And he's kind of crazy.

    So I think I'm going to start making electronic dance music. Or maybe ambient electronic music. Or maybe ambient acoustic music. Or ambient electronic acoustic dance music. It's time for a change. I need to expand my horizons.

    4 Comments:
    Blogger Cameron said...

    Your hairline is receding too? Phew, glad I'm not the only one!

    So I just signed up for light speed internet, so I'm not going to be super high tech but at least I'll have something. Maybe I'll get a webcam too and we can make kissy faces at each other (and I can flash you my ass). Just like old times.

    11:08 p.m.

     
    Blogger brendo said...

    I feel you man

    1:07 p.m.

     
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Okay, I thought you were dead sweetheart.

    12:08 p.m.

     
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    good :) this means you can help compose a soundtrack for the new video project i've been commissioned for.

    i approve of the demise of the beard, btw.

    you need to call me soon ...


    -- r

    12:42 a.m.

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home