Dana, I also hate the way you have to sign into Blogger. Usually Firefox can remember passwords and logins to everything, but no, not Blogger. Bastards. Everyone else, check it:
the bars are back!!
uber mich:
name: matt hutchings
alter: 26
position: yellowknife, nt
besetzung: musician
Wicked, dude. I've been waiting for their return ever since Amelia made you shave them off the first time. Sweet!
3:00 a.m.
Despite a great appreciation and admiration for handlebars I still cannot look at that first picture without feeling dirty and used.
7:16 p.m.
When's your next WWF Fight? I'll try to tune in.
3:07 p.m.
oh my god matt!!!
this.. is.. amazing!!
- juanita
4:01 a.m.
hey matt! so I haven't talked to you since the Bella show in Calgary . . whats up?
8:23 p.m.
Hey Matt!
Its been a while! last time I talked to you you were still with Bella ! We should talk some time
8:26 p.m.
So I'm thinking you should update this bad mother. Oh, and props to Jesse for the best comment on this post.
7:32 p.m.
All right, this comment has nothing to do with your rather astounding photos. Just wanted to let you know I heard your CD on the way to Drumheller and was quite enamoured with it.
11:54 p.m.
Post a Comment
<< Home