1. In My Head (1:25)2. The Latest Plans (4:14)
3. Vanessa (3:56)
4. First in Command (3:04)
5. Stuart and James (2:08)
6. To the Future (2:16)
7. After the Action (2:17)
8. Fields of Green (2:57)
9. To Distant Lands (2:41)
10. Desert Sand (3:19)
11. Phonograph (3:33)
12. Fall In (1:24)
13. Train Wreck (2:34)
14. Heartstrings (4:55)
15. Cannot Stop (2:47)
16. Slowing Down (1:27)
A few of these songs are available in mp3 quality HERE.
I'm not sure yet what to do with is. Pressing CD's seems like such a waste of material, not to mention that it costs more than I have. I'm trying to find a way to sell the songs online, but so far everything I've found is not quite what I want. So for now, if anyone wants a CD, I'll make you a CDR in a slim jewel case, with a color insert and everything! Just send me an email:
matthutchings(at)hotmail(dot)com

Post a Comment
<< Home