I've resolved to go jogging. I haven't actually gone jogging yet, but I have resolved to. I'm also going to get an actual hair cut, from an actual person other than myself or a close relative. These are changing times. I also picked up a phone number off a poster advertising "Adult Pottery Lessons". It's in my neighborhood, and it might be an interesting way to meet people. Plus, I like pottery.
I wonder how long an apple can sit on your desk without getting moldy. It looks quite nice there beside the vanilla scented candle. I'll keep you posted.
I'm also feeling a new sense of purpose to keep this blog updated more regularly. Now that I'm far away again, with new places to explore, it might be nice for one or two people to read about me, however boring it may be. So there you have it. Goodnight.

Post a Comment
<< Home